Beach Services Ltd wants to hire young, athletic, motivated individuals who enjoy working with people and are determined to succeed. We take pride in our sound reputation not only in water safety, but also in our impeccable service to patrons on the beach for almost 50 years.
Working for the Beach Service is not only a great opportunity to spend an entire summer getting paid to work on the beach, but also a great opportunity to open yourself to new cultures. Many of our lifeguards are college students just like you, but from all over the world.
Our company is oftentimes a destination for many international students to come work and travel in the United States. This is an awesome chance to make international connections and friends for anything from business opportunities to travel destinations.
1. Be at least 17 years of age.
2. Complete the 500 meter swim in 10 minutes or less.
3. Obtain Lifeguard, CPR, and First Aid Certifications (we can provide for a fee).
4. Be in good physical condition.
5. Must be able to observe the beach and water for any unsafe situations.
6. You will be setting up approximately 15-50 umbrellas/chairs on a daily basis.
7. You must be able to operate all rescue equipment.
Interested in applying?
Call 843-602-8004 to learn more!
A LIFEGUARD'S DAY
AT THE BEACH
Morning check-in at office (pick up rental books and radio
8:00 - 9:00am
Set up rental equipment
End of all lunches
End of shift (leave beach, return radio and books to warehouse)
Lifeguard tower must be set up
Begin lifeguard duties and renting equipment
Begin taking down equipment